postgres 7.0.2

From: nataraj(at)cdxc(dot)com
To: hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: postgres 7.0.2
Date: 2000-08-22 14:41:17
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> Hi all,

I am using postgres 7.0.2 and having some problems after adding new tables to
an existing database. I initially created a database for a web application
using Perl, CGI and Apache webserver on Redhat Linux 6.2. After createing the
database I added few tables using "Create table" command. Using the psql
commands I can querry the newly created tables and I can insert into and delete
records from the new tables. But For some reason, If I use the same querries in
web application, it does not return any data. In otherwords, the web
application sees only the tables created initially when the database was
created and it does not see the tables added after the creation of the tables.
Are there any commands to update the database server about the newly created
tables. I restarted the postgres database server, restarted the Apache
webserver. It still does not recognise the new tables in my web application. I
made sure that all the querries are alright, because I copied and pasted the
querries from my web application onto the psql command line, they all worked. I
don't know if this is postgres related problem or not.

Thanks, I really appreciate your help,
Nataraj