PostgresqlDataSource

From: Mike Engelhart <mengelhart(at)earthtrip(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgresqlDataSource
Date: 2000-08-06 18:16:55
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi,

I just finished searching the archives looking for information on
javax.sql JDBC extensions and there are many conflicting posts regarding
this. The PostgresqlDataSource class is still not being distrbuted
(just downloaded 7.0.2) and I'm just wondering what the hold up is? Is
it a code testing issue? I see that castor.exolab.org has a 6.3 based
version of the JDBC driver but I'm not sure why they don't have a 7.0.x
based version as well.

Thank you ,

Mike