What is happening?

From: Carolyn Lu Wong <carolyn(at)kss(dot)net(dot)au>
To: "pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: What is happening?
Date: 2000-08-03 05:13:32
Lists: pgsql-sql

I was trying to dump data, drop then recreate table, and import data
back to the table. There were errors during the process and the
transaction was not committed.

The table is there when I do '\d' and the table definition is there.
However, I can't drop table nor select from this table. I always get the
following error:

ERROR: mdopen: couldn't open accounts: No such file or directory.