Re: LAPUG after BOF Social

From: Richard Broersma <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
Cc: lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: LAPUG after BOF Social
Date: 2009-02-18 02:40:11
Lists: lapug

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 2:47 PM, Richard Broersma
<richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

>> Paco's Tacos is good and close. I live and work in the area, so if you need
>> other recommendations, let me know.
>
> Thanks Kris, I'll take a look!

That for the recommendation Kris and Stephen. The restaurant, food,
and prices all seems to be just right! I've made a reservation for
Saturday evening between 8:30 pm and 11:00 pm. I'm glad that I tested
the directions from maps.google.com, since there was an error in the
last instruction. I'll make a custom map and have it ready in time
for the BOF.

Once again, thanks for the recommendation!

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.

http://pugs.postgresql.org/lapug