Pre-SCALE Pizza Party & Contact information

From: Richard Broersma <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Los Angeles PostgreSQL Users Group <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Pre-SCALE Pizza Party & Contact information
Date: 2009-02-06 16:27:06
Lists: lapug

PostgreSQL.org will host a "Folder stuffing" pizza party on Friday
evening of the SCALE convention. In addition to enjoying free pizza
we will be "stuffing" PG folders with community literature. We highly
encourage all to attend. If you are able to attend the pizza party
please RSVP with an email to me. Josh Berkus will specify the exact
location and time shortly.

Also, for everyone participating as booth attendant at SCALE, would
you send me your contact information. This will help use to
coordinate in case of last minute schedule changes.

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.

http://pugs.postgresql.org/lapug