November's Meeting && Friendly LA Basin UG Competition

From: "Richard Broersma" <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Los Angeles PostgreSQL Users Group" <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: November's Meeting && Friendly LA Basin UG Competition
Date: 2008-11-09 05:30:57
Lists: lapug

November's meeting is just around the corner. I look forward to
seeing everyone there. On a side note, I check
http://latechcalendar.com/ to see if our event scheduled for November
19 at 7pm. Noticed what I found instead :D. Perhaps there is some
friendly competition in the LA basin.

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.