Community policy regarding head hunters?

From: "Richard Broersma" <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgus-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Community policy regarding head hunters?
Date: 2008-04-11 22:24:00
Lists: pgus-general

The following is a post to the LAPUG mailing list from a staffing
agent regarding use of the LAPUG web blog.
http://archives.postgresql.org/lapug/2008-04/msg00004.php

I assume that she would like me to post a localized PostgreSQL job opening.

Is there any sort of policy regarding the use of the communities
website for this kind of content?

--
Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.