Pg_agent please help me

From: victor bolivar <bolivar_victor(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Pg_agent please help me
Date: 2008-12-03 20:11:18
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi guys, I've been trying configure pg_agent, but i don't know what am i doing wrong, because its seems that the job that i'm creating it's like dead or something that really I don't have any idea what else to do, please if someone who have some tutorial or like a "How to", it will be very helpful to me. THanks