Re: dsn connections

From: "Tim Bruce" <timsnews(at)tbruce(dot)com>
To: "wes" <pdxpug(at)the-wes(dot)com>, "PDX PostgreSQL Users" <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: dsn connections
Date: 2008-08-07 20:25:18
Lists: pdxpug

Would an ODBC ping be sufficient? If not, maybe using a WSH Script to do
a select using both ODBC and the native ADO objects and run a couple of
queries would suffice.

I haven't found a specific tool other than CuteSQL that will connect, and
CuteSQL "disappeared" from the Internet (or maybe it was just the ability
to get a registration code...). I can't remember anything more than that.

Tim
--
Timothy J. Bruce

visit my Website at: http://www.tbruce.com