6.50.0000 postdrv.exe and Access 2000?

From: Andrew Kohlsmith <akohlsmith(at)benshaw(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: 6.50.0000 postdrv.exe and Access 2000?
Date: 2000-05-03 22:59:51
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Is there anything I can do to get this version of the postgres win32 ODBC
driver to work under Access 2000? The driver lets me grab tables and select
the unique columns but when I go to view the database I get a "Microsoft
Access can't open the table in Datasheet view." error.

The same driver works fine under Access 97.

Regards,
Andrew