Re: the Chinese version docs

From: Thomas Lockhart <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
To: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>, Postgres Hackers List <hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: the Chinese version docs
Date: 2000-04-13 15:03:06
Lists: pgsql-docs

> Ok, I created the directory .../users-lounge/6.5 put them in a directory
> called docs in 6.5. I already did it for 7.0. We can put patches for
> previous versions in there too - or rather links to them.

Great. I've moved the 6.5 stuff into there (I had already created it
as a "v6.5" directory which ended up in the 7.0/docs/ directory).

For 7.0, I'll be placing the "frozen" versions of docs into that
directory, and hopefully the build process for the distro tarball can
pick them up from there (using, say, wget to snag them).

That will keep the built docs out of CVS altogether. Is that OK with
everyone?

- Thomas

South Pasadena, California