Re: pgAccess change

From: Lamar Owen <lamar(dot)owen(at)wgcr(dot)org>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgAccess change
Date: 2000-03-31 14:23:01
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > Heads up to packagers:

> > src/bin/pgaccess/pgaccess.sh has been changed in CURRENT CVS to use
> > hardcoded PATH_TO_WISH and PGACCESS_HOME, rather than using __wish__ and
> > __POSTGRESDIR__.

> > Bruce??

> Have I mentioned how much I hate installing pgaccess from a tarball
> directly into our tree, and not knowing what is new about it. Let me
> mention that again... :-)

Yes, more than once. Good to have the update; not good to have the
hard-coded stuff.

> Fixed.

Thanks. I'm building a test RPM here so I can satisfy Tom's request for
regress results on CURRENT. My rpm patchset barfed on pgaccess -- so I
investigated. I fixed it in my local tree, but wanted to alert folk.

It's nice to have a machine now that will build the RPM in less than
five minutes :-)....

--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio