Re: [INTERFACES] Forms too complex or to large in pgaccess?

From: David Conners <davidthewise(at)earthlink(dot)net>
To: Constantin Teodorescu <teo(at)flex(dot)ro>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] Forms too complex or to large in pgaccess?
Date: 2000-01-18 13:01:07
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello,

Yes, I used the - Scripts::execute "script_name" - to move some of the
larger segments of code out of the form and into scripts. Worked like
a charm.

I also downloaded and installed your new version of pgaccess,
pgaccess-98.3.tar.gz

I haven't yet tried to save a form that surpassed the 8K record limit
(as I now know more about avoiding that situation), It's good to know
that I don't need to worry about losing my work should I surpass the 8K
limit.

Thanks again for your help.

David Conners