Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC 2.0 Standard Extensions for PostgreSQL

From: Assaf Arkin <arkin(at)exoffice(dot)com>
To: David Marshall <dmarshall(at)vmguys(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC 2.0 Standard Extensions for PostgreSQL
Date: 2000-01-13 22:24:06
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

David,

We already got that working and very successfuly. It supports
PooledConnectionDataSource for connection pooling and XADataSource (the
real heavy stuff) for X/A transaction control (required for EJB
environments).

The code is not yet part of the official distribution, but I've sent it
to Peter and would to see it appear in the next release.

In the meanwhile you can grab the JAR from
ftp://ftp.exolab.org/pub/jars/postgresql-6.3.jar. I'll also add the
sources in the src directory later today.

Are you looking to use it in any particular environment?

arkin