Re: USE_LIBXSLT in MSVC builds

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: USE_LIBXSLT in MSVC builds
Date: 2010-03-03 02:31:21
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> Baiji is now failing, however. Perhaps it is not finding the XSLT lib or
> dll?

Curious indeed, because it passed yesterday, *after* I had made all
those changes in contrib/xml2 itself. The only deltas since then are
your MSVC script additions. Now presumably, the XSLT support was
commented out in yesterday's run for lack of USE_LIBXSLT, and the "pass"
was against the variant output file that allowed for that to fail.
So I think you're right that there's something wrong with the link
to libxslt, but how come no sign of trouble in the build log? Does
Windows have an equivalent of "rpath" that maybe we're forgetting to
add libxslt to?