help installing pgaccess

From: Chris Carbaugh <cjdesigns(at)sprintmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql interface list <pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org>
Subject: help installing pgaccess
Date: 1999-12-15 04:41:34
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Not sure if this is the right list, but...

I am having troubles getting pgaccess running.

I have compiled pgaccess and libpgtcl.

when I try to run /usr/local/pgsql/bin/pgaccess I get the error:

Error in startup script: Couldn't load file "libpgtcl.so": libpgtcl.so:

I have an shell environment variable of $PGLIB=/usr/local/pgsql/lib

libpgtcl.so is in there. It's a link to libpgtcl.so.2.0, where is also
in the lib directory.

I also have the shell vars:

PGDATA=/usr/local/pgsql/data
PATH=PATH:/usr/local/pgsql/bin

Is there something I am missing?

if this is the wrong list, please excuse. Where should I have posted
this?

Thanks for your time,

Chris