Re: Wiki wizard help?

From: "Brendan Jurd" <direvus(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Wiki wizard help?
Date: 2009-01-08 22:12:42
Lists: pgsql-www

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 8:02 AM, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com> wrote:

> Use the stuff on PostgreSQL_8.4_Open_Items to start it out. I'll revise
> them and populate the rest.

Okay, I've set up a very simple table-based bugs list at
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Bugs

You add new bugs to the list by just adding a call to the "bug"
template [1], which is very similar to a "patch" on the CF page.

Unlike the CF pages, we don't need multiple tables in the bug list,
and we don't need multiple bug lists. So the table markup is all
right there on the Bugs page, and the template just adds new rows to
the table.

I started out by adding the three items that were already in the
"Bugs" section of
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_8.4_Open_Items. I didn't
try to follow the email threads on those bugs in any great detail, so
I've created them all with status "New", noted down the original
reporter and left the "assigned to" field blank.

So far the template only supports identifying messages by Message-Id.
If you guys really need to be able to refer to messages by URL, I can
add an alternate version of the template.

Cheers,
BJ