Trying to find a PostgreSQL interface

From: Daniel Stolk <stolkd(at)email(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: Trying to find a PostgreSQL interface
Date: 1999-08-24 11:02:33
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi,

I'm needing to access my PostgreSQL database from the web, or actually
the customers need to. I was originally using C with the libpq library,
but I was wondering if there are some programs out there that would make
it easier and faster for me to set things up? If there aren't, what
kind of interface would be best to use? I was looking at PHP, but I'm
not sure it will be as powerful as C, but maybe it is powerful enough.

Thanks for any help, Daniel Stolk