Missed TidRangePath in the print_path switch

From: Andrey Lepikhov <a(dot)lepikhov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
Subject: Missed TidRangePath in the print_path switch
Date: 2023-09-28 05:07:48
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi,

The TidRangePath node was introduced three years ago. However, path
printing machinery still does not support it. It isn't enjoyable to add
this string of code each time. I suggest adding it now.
Also, I propose not printing "???path" in the default case but throwing
a warning - see the patch in the attachment. It can help to avoid such
slip-ups next time.
It generally makes sense to generate such long switches automatically,
likewise nodeToString.

--
regards,
Andrey Lepikhov