Trying to get started?

From: Wayne <infotechsys(at)pivot(dot)net>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Trying to get started?
Date: 1999-06-22 09:50:00
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello,
I'm trying to pgaccess to run. I pulled down the pgaccess files from
www.flex.ro
and I also download libpgtcl and libpq.so.1 from flex. I put both of
these file in /usr/lib
and made sure that by PATH point to /usr/lib. I then cd to
/usr/local/pgaccess, this is
where I unziped the files, and ran wish -f ./pgaccess.tcl.
The following is the error I got:

Error in startup script: couldn't load file "libpgtcl.so": libpq.so.1:
while executing
"load libpgtcl.so"
(procedure "main" line 6)
invoked from within