Re: [GENERAL] Upgrading from 6.3->6.4.2/6.5b1 possible

From: Chris Bitmead <chris(dot)bitmead(at)bigfoot(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Upgrading from 6.3->6.4.2/6.5b1 possible
Date: 1999-05-31 02:11:06
Lists: pgsql-general

Bruce,
I've put up a script for ftp that shows some wierd behaviour. This
script was created by hand, so it's possible that some errors are caused
by syntax errors (although I spent a while trying to find them without
success).

I think the point is that it is not recovering from/ reporting the error
well (if there is one that is). It just gives errors about "max query
size exceeded". Something happens part way through, and then you just
get the same error thousands of times.

ftp://tech.com.au/pub/load-error.gz