Re: Fwd: Filter by Selection on Grid

From: "Robins Tharakan" <robins(at)pobox(dot)com>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Fwd: Filter by Selection on Grid
Date: 2008-02-04 18:32:43
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the feedback. A positive note certainly helps :)

I've tried to work on the things mentioned and although I can think of a few
more additions, I think I'd work on them separately once this gets through.

A few updates:
1. Replaced all SQL related _() with wxT()
2. Created a separate Tools Menu. Moved 'Sort / Filter ...' there and added
all the new 'right-clickable options' there as well.
3. Right-clicking a cell makes that cell the selected cell on the grid.
4. Empty strings are now taken care of as well.
5. As earlier, all options(including the sort options) refresh the grid
immediately.

Hope I didn't miss anything!

Regards,
*Robins Tharakan*