Connecting CGI apps to PostgreSql

From: "Balaji Yogesh K(dot)V(dot)" <kvbalaji(at)wipsys(dot)soft(dot)net>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Connecting CGI apps to PostgreSql
Date: 1999-02-18 11:58:19
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi,
I have a linux machine and postgresql is running.
I want to link my CGI program written in C to link to this database
and retrieve information and present in the web and also to store
info entered in the web to be updated in the database.

These are my queries:
1) I know i have to use Pro C, but i am not sure how to establish
the connectivity between them.
2)Is there any other pre-requisites which has to be satisfied before
implementating the application.

3) Where can i Find more information regarding this.

Any info in this regard would be of great help to me.
Regards,
bala

Attachment Content-Type Size
kvbalaji.vcf text/x-vcard 390 bytes