Linux RH 5.1 (2.0.36 kernel)

From: brad <brad(at)kieser(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Linux RH 5.1 (2.0.36 kernel)
Date: 1999-01-10 17:12:14
Lists: pgsql-ports

I have sucessfully installed Postgresql 6.4.2 on a Linux i686 (AMD K6 -
233MHz) machine, 128MB RAM, 8.4GB HD.
I compiled, installed and ran the regression test. The compile was
clean. I Compiled with the default options set.

There were some warning form the regression test included below.

My most sincere congratulations to all on the Postgresql team for a
great job. Well done.

Bradley Kieser

Output from regression test:

=============== destroying old regression database... =================
ERROR: destroydb: database 'regression' does not exist
destroydb: database destroy failed on regression.
=============== creating new regression database... =================
=============== running regression queries... =================
boolean .. ok
char .. ok