Examples of connecting thru tcp/ip using perl?

From: Francesco Fortugno <fortugno(at)elecomm(dot)net>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Examples of connecting thru tcp/ip using perl?
Date: 1998-12-04 18:44:47
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

hi there,
I'm looking for examples of perl scripts, so I can use them to test the
connection to the pgsql v6.4, compiled with the mod_pgsql_auth+apache1.3
I can't seem to find anything in other news groups nor in the
pgsql-interfaces.
I'd like perl scripts, because I'm not familiar with C programming.
Script can be something simple, just a connection to a db and/or a query
off a table in the db.
Thanks for any suggestions.
frank