JDBC Compiling

From: llestat <llestat(at)ibm(dot)net>
To: "pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: JDBC Compiling
Date: 1998-06-06 19:02:33
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I can't seem to be able to compile the jdbc interface. Every time I try
I get errors referring to BigDecimal method redefined in postgresql.java
>> java.math.....

I am using the Java 1.1.5 port from Blackdown.org and I have run many
different java apps with it.

Does anyone have an Idea as to what could be the problem I cant find a
precompiled .Jar file.

- Richard