volunteers for postgresql booth?

From: Selena Deckelmann <sdeckelmann(at)chrisking(dot)com>
To: PDXPUG <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: volunteers for postgresql booth?
Date: 2007-06-26 21:04:40
Lists: pdxpug

Hello!

The postgresql booth will be run by Command Prompt and open on
Wednesday (10-5p, 6-7:30) and Thursday (10-5p).

Can I get two or three volunteers? I will be at the booth as well,
but I'll also be attending the conference. I'm looking for at an hour
time commitment, and, of course, you can stay for as long as you want.

I did it last year, and it's fun. People walk by and ask questions.
There will be a ton of very experienced postgresql people hanging out
that you can chat with and you'll get first crack at beer and snacks
(my favorite part). I'll also have some cards that tell about pdxpug
and direct people to our mailing list.

--
Selena Deckelmann
Information Systems Manager