ODBC Cursor Libary

From: Byron Nikolaidis <byronn(at)insightdist(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: ODBC Cursor Libary
Date: 1998-05-26 04:11:22
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi,

I am trying to use the odbc cursor library through the mfc recordset. I
can see that the dll is in place (\windows\system\odbccr32.dll), and I
have verified that the mfc is trying to load it. When I ran my test
program in debug, with the trace options enabled, I see a message saying
that "cursor library not used: Load Failed" from the driver manager.
I cant understand why it cant load it!

I have a funny feeling it is some "ini file" or "registry" setting
missing.

Can anyone suggest anything, or does anyone have any experience with it,
even with other things besides mfc?

Byron