Re: pg_clog woes with 7.3.2 - Episode 2

From: John Ireland <member46957(at)dbforums(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg_clog woes with 7.3.2 - Episode 2
Date: 2003-11-04 15:06:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Just caught up on this thread - I currently have the same problem on a
Duron 900 with a Gigabyte 7VAX (or similar) motherboard. We've had a
number of problems with this system before, but to date they were all
fixed by increasing the available shared memory (echo $BIGNUM >
/proc/sys/kernel/shmall).

We're on a bog standard IDE drive. I've not yet run so many tests, but
will advise of results shortly.