FW: Multiple databases question

From: "Jagaraj, Peter" <peter(dot)jagaraj(at)gmacrfc(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: FW: Multiple databases question
Date: 2003-02-07 19:29:14
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Here is the situation:

I have a bunch of tables in PostgreSQL. Our production db is Oracle running
on Unix. I would like to read records from PostgreSQL and insert them into
Oracle tables. Is there a simple way, say via PSQL or PL/SQL routine, to do
this?

Thanks

_____

Peter Jagaraj

Data Warehouse Analyst
Enterprise Technology Services

Phone:(952) 857-6151 Fax:(952) 238-8711
GMAC- RFC
<mailto:peter(dot)jagaraj(at)gmacrfc(dot)com> peter(dot)jagaraj(at)gmacrfc(dot)com