How to use pgAdmin 3

From: manish hiremath <manishchiremath(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How to use pgAdmin 3
Date: 2009-09-29 05:31:33
Lists: pgadmin-support

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am absolutely new to PostgreSQL pgAdmin. I have no idea how to work on
this.
I have currently installed *PostgreSQL 8.3.5 win32 *version. I need to carry
out the following step

---> *Using the Application "PgAdmin III," which was installed with
PostgreSQL, login to the*

*database server and create a new database called “connect” with UNICODE
setting.*
I have been trying to find info from net and do this but in vain. How do I
start working with the pgAdmin3 GUI
Kindly guide me step by step how to do this ASAP.

I would really appreciate quick response.

Thanking in advance.