Start-up looking for help to set up Postgres

From: "Jon Asher" <jon(dot)asher(at)fusemail(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Start-up looking for help to set up Postgres
Date: 2004-07-14 01:18:58
Lists: sfpug

Is anyone out there available to help a start-up install Postgres on a
Linux box for eval and testing? Postgres looks like the way for us to go,
but I have experience only with SQL Server and Oracle. You know what
start-up means- limited budget and no guarantee of future work at your sky
high rate. Please get back to me if you're interested. Hopefully this
would take only a couple of hours to do...

Thanks
Jon