Add regression coverage for REVOKE ADMIN OPTION

From: Mark Dilger <mark(dot)dilger(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
Subject: Add regression coverage for REVOKE ADMIN OPTION
Date: 2021-11-15 23:58:34
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hackers,

While working on a fix for dangling references to dropped roles in the pg_auth_members.grantor field, I happened to notice we entirely lack regression test coverage of the REVOKE ADMIN OPTION FOR form of the RevokeRoleStmt. I am unaware of any bugs in the current implementation, but future work on roles may benefit if we close the testing gap.

For consideration:

Attachment Content-Type Size
v1-0001-Add-test-for-REVOKE-ADMIN-OPTION.patch application/octet-stream 3.7 KB