Re: How the query please!

From: "Richard Sitompul" <richard(at)orbisindonesia(dot)com>
To: "David A(dot) Leedom" <daleedom(at)hightowergroup(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: How the query please!
Date: 2005-05-04 02:09:46
Lists: pgsql-admin

Sorry if you not understand what i mean :D
I have six table_product, for example :
table_product_1
table_product_2
table_product_3
table_product_4
table_product_5
table_product_6

in table_product_1 until table_product_6 have field part_number and
product_name. I want to ask here, how the query to get the part_number and
product_name in one view(product_view). Any body can help me again?

Best Regards,

Richard Sitompul