Re: Why SQLBindCol can not get back the c string length.

From: "Hu, Ming (Ivan)" <huming(at)lucent(dot)com>
To: Ludek Finstrle <luf(at)pzkagis(dot)cz>, "Hu, Ming (Ivan)" <huming(at)lucent(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Why SQLBindCol can not get back the c string length.
Date: 2006-07-24 11:06:20
Lists: pgsql-odbc

The application is working with unixODBC driver manager on solaris.
psqlODBC version is 07.03.0100, and unixODBC version is 2.2.11,
Do you think is that possible caused by unixODBC driver manager used?

Thanks&Regards,
Ivan

> I mean after calling SQLFetch(), the value could not be gotten.

What psqlODBC version are you using? Does the psqlODBC DLL from
http://www.geocities.jp/inocchichichi/psqlodbc/index.html
solve your problem?

If the problem persist after using the newest DLL (from URL above)
please send us the mylog output.

Regards,

Luf

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/odbc/htm/od