Re: Second LAPUG Meeting

From: noelp(at)calpacs(dot)org
To: "Richard Broersma" <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "Los Angles PostgreSQL Users Group" <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Second LAPUG Meeting
Date: 2008-03-03 05:05:22
Lists: lapug

> Location:
> The City of Garden Grove Training Room

Our computer training room is in an office building on the same block as
City Hall. The exact location is 11277 Garden Grove Blvd, on the corner of
Civic Center and Garden Grove Blvd. The entrance faces Garden Grove Blvd
and Civic Center and is labeled, "Youth Cafe". There is plenty of easy
parking.

Richard, since I'll be close, I'll get some Pizza for the meeting.

Hope to see everyone Friday, March 28th at 7PM.

Youth Cafe / IT Training Room
11277 Garden Grove Blvd
Garden Grove, CA 92840

Regards,