Need Help with BLOBs via DBI

From: rullrich(at)web(dot)de (Ralf Ullrich)
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Need Help with BLOBs via DBI
Date: 2001-10-30 20:36:02
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi,

im new to working with postgresql. As my backend language i' ve chosen
perl and DBI. Everything works fine unless i try to insert the
contents of a binary file via an webinterface in an BLOB-field. I read
dbd::pg, but still i cant imagine how to do it. does anybody maybe
have an working example?

Thnx,

Ralf