October meeting

From: Decibel! <decibel(at)decibel(dot)org>
To: austinpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: October meeting
Date: 2008-09-28 19:07:56
Lists: austinpug

The next meeting will be Oct. 7th, 7PM at Sun. Robert Lor will be
presenting on DTrace.

I won't be able to attend this meeting, you I leave it to everyone
who will be there to work out the details on pizza. I normally order
from the Mangia's on Gracy Farms; 3 larges, one spinach, one meat-
lover and one Chicago-style. 2 2-liters of Coke, one diet Coke and
one Sprite.
--
Decibel!, aka Jim C. Nasby, Database Architect decibel(at)decibel(dot)org