Fwd: [OpenSQL Camp] OpenSQL Camp Portland in November

From: Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Postgresql PDX_Users <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Fwd: [OpenSQL Camp] OpenSQL Camp Portland in November
Date: 2009-09-28 20:15:34
Lists: pdxpug

Just a reminder to sign up today if you'll be attending! We're having
a party friday night at Old Town PIzza, and the event itself will be
at Souk in Old Town.

There will be a ton of awesome DB talent there -- developers from
Postgres, MariaDB, Drizzle, Cassandra (Facebook's db), and tons
more...

-selena