Re: Some thoughts about European PGDay 2008

From: "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Some thoughts about European PGDay 2008
Date: 2008-10-20 17:16:45
Lists: pgeu-general pgsql-advocacy pgsql-announce

(oops, meant to send this to everyone :)

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 8:29 AM, Gabriele Bartolini
<gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> As president of the Italian PostgreSQL Users Group and vice-president of
> PostgreSQL Europe, I am really proud to announce - without any doubt -
> that PGDay 2008 was an absolute success in all ways.

Amazing! Thank you so much for this conference. And thank you to the
rest of the organizing committee. It always turns out to be a bit
more work than anyone expects. My only regret is that I was unable to
attend :)

PDXPUG members have commented that it would be nice if we could just
move Italy to Portland for the conference next year. But I guess
we'll just have to just figure out how to get all of us over to France
instead.

Thank you so much for your effort - I heard wonderful things from
everyone I talked to about their experiences there, and your
hospitality.

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann