Re: August meeting tomorrow!

From: "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: August meeting tomorrow!
Date: 2008-08-20 23:10:46
Lists: pdxpug

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 3:59 PM, gabrielle <gorthx(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> We'll have the usual opening festivities; perhaps OSCON recaps in haiku form?

Sounds good! Also, put on your thinking caps and be prepared to
suggest proposals for future meeting topics / presentations (haiku
form or not). We should get our next 6-months scheduled out in the
next week or so.

In fact, if you've got something that's you're interested and want
someone ELSE to talk about, please bring that up too! That is exactly
how I have gotten presenters in the past. :)

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann
PDXPUG - http://pugs.postgresql.org/pdx