Re: Booth Swag

From: "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Booth Swag
Date: 2008-06-12 18:03:37
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 10:51 AM, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com> wrote:

> +1 on stickers. I think there is no question there. I especially want an
> elephant which masks the little "apple" on my MacBook and lights up.

Will do! I'm going for glossy, blue and pink, small and big. The
JPUG folks had the right idea with their stickers. I take some to
share with me everywhere, and usually get 3-4 people to put them on
their laptops.

A taste of the silliness that is to come: http://skitch.com/selena/pt1p/photo-49

We'll get some higher-res photos that don't require annotation in the future :)

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann
United States PostgreSQL Association - http://www.postgresql.us