Re: State of PostgreSQL, BOF at OSCON?

From: "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: State of PostgreSQL, BOF at OSCON?
Date: 2008-05-29 02:58:41
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 7:45 PM, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com> wrote:

> Who should give these things? AFAIK, we will have lots of PostgreSQL
> luminaries there: me, Bruce, Nasby, JD, Selena, Fetter, Jeff, etc.

I love lightning talks, and would enjoy giving the State Of Pg talk.
I defer to those who have being doing this for a while, though :)

I'll, of course, be there for the BoF and can help out in any way.
I'll have some special tshirts to share.

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann
United States PostgreSQL Association - http://www.postgresql.us