Legion of Tech Survey

From: "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Postgresql PDX_Users" <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Legion of Tech Survey
Date: 2008-05-05 22:31:32
Lists: pdxpug

Please take 5 minutes and fill it out the survey below! This is a
cool project from Audrey, trying to get some statistically valid
information about the Portland Tech Community. Feel free to pass on
to anyone you feel is appropriate!

I'm on the board of Legion of Tech, btw. We run BarCampPortland,
Ignite and Startupalooza, among other events. They are all free, and
open to the public.

-selena