TONIGHT! Extreme Database Makeover at Cubespace

From: "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "PDX PostgreSQL Users" <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Portland PerlMongers" <pdx-pm-list(at)mail(dot)pm(dot)org>
Subject: TONIGHT! Extreme Database Makeover at Cubespace
Date: 2008-02-26 15:56:18
Lists: pdxpug

Topic: Extreme Database Makeover: RT
Speakers: Jeff Davis, Mark Wong, David Wheeler
When: Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 6:30pm
Where: Cubespace, 622 SE Grand Avenue, Portland, OR 97214

(In assocciation with Code-n-Splode http://pdx.codensplode.org/)

Come join us for a little fun with RT. Jeff Davis recently went
through an implementation of RT and had a few suggestions for their
database schema. David Wheeler and Mark Wong promised to come help
"refactor".

There is a .dot representation of their schema out on the web, and I
figured I/we could print this out, and maybe bring in a few sheets of
paper to document our changes.

If anyone has a printer and a few moments to volunteer, I'd appreciate
help with the printing.

At the end of the meeting, we'd like to pass on some of our
suggestions to the good folks at Best Practical.

Afterward, we'll seek refreshments at the Side Door Pub!

--
Selena Deckelmann
PDXPUG - Portland PostgreSQL Users Group