A mistake in a comment

From: Victor Drobny <v(dot)drobny(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: A mistake in a comment
Date: 2017-06-26 08:02:36
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,

I believe that I have found a mistake in a comment to
parse_phrase_operator function. The comment has the following line:
a <X> b (distance is no greater than X)
which is not. According to documentation and practical results, this
line should me changed on something like:
a <X> b (distance is equal to X)

Patch in the attachments fixes the issue.

Thank you for attention!

Best,
Victor

Attachment Content-Type Size
comment_patch.diff text/x-diff 502 bytes