Re: NOT NULL

From: David Wheeler <david(at)kineticode(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: NOT NULL
Date: 2003-10-30 15:53:12
Lists: sfpug

On Wednesday, October 29, 2003, at 09:08 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Looks good to me, provided that you aren't using SCHEMA in your
> design, which
> I belive you're not.

Correct, thanks.

> BTW, what's with the double underscores in the object names?

They're supposed to separate the name of the table from the name of the
column. In other places, for linking (mapping) tables, it separates the
names of the tables. When linking two tables that have double
underscores already, though, it gets ugly. The whole thing is
inconsistent and ugly; it won't be the case in Bricolage 2.0.

Cheers,

David

--
David Wheeler AIM: dwTheory
david(at)kineticode(dot)com ICQ: 15726394