Duplicate table name within the sme schema

From: Cyril DE MURCIA <cyril(dot)de-murcia(at)dcnsgroup(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Duplicate table name within the sme schema
Date: 2011-02-08 13:05:04
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Good morning,

We use postgresql 7.3.2 under Linux Red Hat 9.0.
We periodically dump and restore our database. I don't know if an error
occured during a dump restore but our DB seems to be corrupted.
Our base contains many pair of table with the same name.

Schema are the same = public.
How is it possible and how can i turn around this problem to have a
healthy DB.

Thank you.

<PRE>
</PRE>