Subscription tests vs log_error_verbosity

From: Andrew Dunstan <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2022-06-11 18:08:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I have just got to the bottom of why the new subscription tests
027_nosuperuser.pl and 029_on_error.pl have been failing for me - it's
because my test setup has log_error_verbosity set to 'verbose'. Either
we should force log_error_verbosity to 'default' for these tests, or we
should make the regexes we're testing for more forgiving as in the attached.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan