PostgreSQL delete the blank in the end of the String automatically. how can I avoid it?

From: xier(at)in(dot)tum(dot)de
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL delete the blank in the end of the String automatically. how can I avoid it?
Date: 2004-05-28 12:04:56
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-novice pgsql-odbc

hello,

my Name is Rong. I am student at TU-Munich. I have some questions for
Postgresql7.2 under SuSe Linux.
Postgresql7.2 under SuSe Linux8.0.
I use PostgreSQL7.2 with PGAdminII1.4.2 under Windows2000.

I insert a String from Teleform6.0 of Cardiff through ODBC in table of
PostgreSQL.
There should be some blank in the End of the String. e.g: "data
"
But there ist no blank in the end of the String in the table. e.g: "data"
It means, that PostgreSQL delete the blank in the end of the String
automatically.
But I need the blank in the end of the String.
how can I avoid it?

How can convert TIFF Raw G3 to TIFF G4(image file format) in shell script
of linux.

I hope I can get your Help!
Thank you very much!

best regards!